Thursday, June 10, 2010

Munchies haz a zebra


This is Mr. Zebra, he is my favouritest toy. Mummy saw it at the pet store the day before they brought us home. She thought it would be great to keep us okupied while her and Daddy are away at work during the day. It comes with suktion cups to stick to places like the fridge door and windows. I like to chase after it and do back flips when Mummy plays with me with it. When I catch him I like to hold him with my front paws and do bunny kicks.


I chewed through the elastik on the first night when Daddy played with me with it, Mummy had to tie it back together.
Pucky doesn't like Mr. Zebra, she thinks it is stoopid to run after it. She falls asleep when I play with Mr. Zebra.


I thinks she is scaredy cat of Mr. Zebra.
(Mum: The bf felt sorry for Pucky and bought home a toy that looked like a stick with colourful strings dangling off the one end, Pucky hissed at it when he waved it in front of her. She prefers to play with pieces of cardboard and her Lindt bunny bells instead! -__-)
Mummy tells me that where she grew up, there are real zebras! I thinks I will likes to see them one day, I will catch them and bunny kick them too!

5 comments:

  1. ur kittens are so cuteeeeee.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. your kittens are sooooooooo cute..love them..
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kittens. My weakness. Agh so adorable >< !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! i like it so much!!!! ;-)
    thank you for visit my Miriamstella's blog !
    I hope you come back again to see my new post! and if you like the blog...you could follow! ;-)
    kisses
    Miriamstella (from Italy)
    http://isfashionmypassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Munchies is really beautiful! Love his colors!

    ReplyDelete